1. Whom do I call if I have a medical or fire emergency?
2. Whom do I call if I suspect vandals or see suspicious activity?
Either contact the Travis County Sheriff at 512-794-0845 or dial 911 if considered to be an emergency.
3. Who do I call regarding loose/dangerous animals?
Contact Travis County Animal Control at 512-974-2000.
4. Who do I call if I see a water leak (fire hydrant, underground, broken sprinkler system, etc.)
Contact Crossroads Utility Services, LLC at 512-246-1400.
- Urgent/Emergency Contacts
- Water Rate Increases
- About Restrictive Covenants (Deed Restrictions)
- About Residential Service
- About Travis County Municipal Utility District No. 2
- About Travis County Issues
- About Hazardous Waste Spills And Pollution
- About Parks and Pools
- Water Rate Comparisons - May 6, 2011
- District's Take Or Pay Water Purchase Requirements
- Website Statistics