About Hazardous Waste Spills And Pollution
I'm concerned about the environment. What should I do if I see or hear about a waste spill or someone storing hazardous materials in the District?
You can report any pollution concerns or sightings to the State of Texas Spill Reporting Hotline at 1-800-832-8224.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has a webpage for additional information and resources on spills.
- Urgent/Emergency Contacts
- Water Rate Increases
- About Restrictive Covenants / Deed Restrictions
- About Residential Service
- About Travis County Municipal Utility District No. 2
- About Travis County Issues
- About Hazardous Waste Spills And Pollution
- About Parks and Pools
- Water Rate Comparisons - May 6, 2011
- District's Take Or Pay Water Purchase Requirements
- Website Statistics