About Parks and Pools
1. When do the swimming pools open?
The ShadowGlen pool will open in May with limited hours and in June will begin with regular hours through the first day of school in August. The pools may have limited hours in the month of September depending on staff availability. The pools hours are posted on the front gate of the pool. Please note that this is a ShadowGlen HOA supported facility and is not owned or controlled by the District.
2. What are the fees and/or charges to swim in the pools?
The homeowner HOA dues cover usage of the pool and you must stay in good standing with the yearly payment of these dues. You are allowed to bring a limited number of guests whenever you use the pool. The pool facility is not owned or controlled by the District.
- Urgent/Emergency Contacts
- Water Rate Increases
- About Restrictive Covenants (Deed Restrictions)
- About Residential Service
- About Travis County Municipal Utility District No. 2
- About Travis County Issues
- About Hazardous Waste Spills And Pollution
- About Parks and Pools
- Water Rate Comparisons - May 6, 2011
- District's Take Or Pay Water Purchase Requirements
- Website Statistics