Urgent/Emergency Contacts

1. Whom do I call if I have a medical or fire emergency?

Dial 911

2. Whom do I call if I suspect vandals or see suspicious activity?

Either contact the Travis County Sheriff at 512-794-0845 or dial 911 if considered to be an emergency.

3. Who do I call regarding loose/dangerous animals?

Contact Travis County Animal Control at 512-974-2000.

4. Who do I call if I see a water leak (fire hydrant, underground, broken sprinkler system, etc.)

Contact Crossroads Utility Services, LLC at 512-246-1400.