About Hazardous Waste Spills And Pollution

I'm concerned about the environment. What should I do if I see or hear about a waste spill or someone storing hazardous materials in the District?

You can report any pollution concerns or sightings to the State of Texas Spill Reporting Hotline at 1-800-832-8224.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has a webpage for additional information and resources on spills.