About Travis County Issues

1. Whom do I call if I have a medical or fire emergency?

Dial 911.

2. Whom do I call if I suspect vandals or see other suspicious activity?

Travis County Sheriff at 512-794-0845 or 911 if it is an emergency.

3. Who maintains the roads?

Travis County Road Administration and the developer, 2009 XIF, L.L.C.

4. Where do I pay my taxes?

Travis County Tax office assesses and collects the taxes for Travis County MUD No. 2. Their number is 512-854-9473.

5. Who do I call regarding loose/dangerous animals?

Travis County Animal Control. Their phone number is 512-974-2000.