About Travis County Issues
1. Whom do I call if I have a medical or fire emergency?
2. Whom do I call if I suspect vandals or see other suspicious activity?
Travis County Sheriff at 512-794-0845 or 911 if it is an emergency.
3. Who maintains the roads?
Travis County Road Administration and the developer, 2009 XIF, L.L.C.
4. Where do I pay my taxes?
Travis County Tax office assesses and collects the taxes for Travis County MUD No. 2. Their number is 512-854-9473.
5. Who do I call regarding loose/dangerous animals?
Travis County Animal Control. Their phone number is 512-974-2000.
- Urgent/Emergency Contacts
- Water Rate Increases
- About Restrictive Covenants / Deed Restrictions
- About Residential Service
- About Travis County Municipal Utility District No. 2
- About Travis County Issues
- About Hazardous Waste Spills And Pollution
- About Parks and Pools
- Water Rate Comparisons - May 6, 2011
- District's Take Or Pay Water Purchase Requirements
- Website Statistics