District's Take Or Pay Water Purchase Requirements

Travis County MUD # 2 and the other Manor MUDS (Wilbarger Creek # 1, Wilbarger Creek # 2, and Cottonwood Creek MJD #1) have entered into a water supply agreement with Metro H20 (a subsidiary of Southwest Water Company).  Part of this agreement applies to the District's requirement to purchase (take) a minimum number of gallons each year or pay for these gallons even if the consumption level does not reach this minimum amount.  Please refer to (click on) the "Take Or Pay Purchase Requirements" link for complete details.